Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What's done, and what's gone?

I left my knitting at my mom's house.

:(

I had to start something new.


:)

I started working on a couple new pairs of mittens, and I started a new pair of socks.  I also made a test of spinning my camel down and plying with the yak/merino I have.  I knitted a swatch and OOOOOOM'Goodness.  so soft.  I think I know what I will do next!  I have a bit of attention deficit when it comes to spinning thin.  It takes forever to do it and I get bored and set it down.  then when i pick it back up again, I don't have the same rhythym...so i end up with tiny skeins of yarn spun and plied thin.  I think this might become my thing.  I will make small things.  It might be the only way...unless...

I get a spinning wheel?

Wishful thinking, but yes, I think this would help.  I would be able to spin faster, not get bored, and then make really awesome and cool stuff.  Anyone wish to fund my desire to finish what I start?  I'll make you something cool, gorgeous, funky, classic, etc, whatever you want??

Ok.

I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment