Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

What lurks on the to-do list

Happy New Year! And Happy Valentine's Day. And Happy March Break!
Yep, I have been a slaaaacker at writing. I vowed to a friend that I would do a better job. To tell you the truth, I like to include photos with my blogs and winter is so dark here, and I only have oil lamps for light. I just am never satisfied with the results of my photos. So I don't write.

So You will have to use your imagination when I describe things without photos. Else, I will wait for a day off work to take nice sunlit photos of what I have been up to.

So, what if I share one story a week about fibre and spinning, and one of knitting. If anything else comes up outside of that, I will share it too.

I am currently kept busy making hats for people. It seems winter is not leaving us. The other half of my spare time is spent creating dance costumes for an upcoming competition. So there is lots of tulle in my life!

Tomorrow I will update you on my spinning activities. A little show and tell, of sorts?

Until then,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment