Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Second sock syndrome CAN be beat!

I have great intentions when knitting socks,but sometimes my intentions don't result in having two matching socks. The quest for pair of socks that match takes a great deal of commitment. For someone who gets bored easily with projects, that commitment is double. I am ok with that! I have 4 pairs of socks on the go, and for the first time ever, I have finished a pair: a matching pair! Ok, so the ends are not woven in yet, and I haven't blocked them yet. But the knitting is complete, and the fit!

So, onto my new "new" project: another pair of socks. I mentioned this in my last post. This is paraphernalia. It is a fun and quick knit. I have had to change the directions for using circular needles instead of double pointed needles, but other than that, the directions are well written, with only one confusing part so far, that an intuitive knitted would see right away. If you are a new knitter, check for explanation on setting up the heel flap. I am going to finish these socks and others, as socks are very portable and am going to be spending a lot of time in airports soon. My mission, beat this second sock syndrome.





No comments:

Post a Comment