Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Packing is brutal

My family is traveling to Italy next week. that means we're packing. part of packing means what deciding what to bring. As someone who loves to be crafty this is like torture. I usually take knitting or crocheting for the airline ride and for airport wait... But this time we are traveling with five kids and we're going far, far away. The time that I would normally spend Knitting or crocheting, is going to be spent entertaining and playing and settling. I don't mind that, but I feel I will regret it if I don't take something to do. So! I was thinking about taking some sock yarn. And 1 circular needle to make socks. I'll bring one pattern and two skeins. I can always buy more when I am away if I need to. I will be in Italy after all! So, that's all I am thinking about now -projects are practically forgotten about until I can get everyone packed and the dog delivered, and passports counted! Until then, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment